Senior A&P Mechanic - Anderson, IN
- - 3227M - Maint.-Anderson IN-EMS
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Paid time off, Parental leave, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs, Retirement benefits or accounts, Education assistance or tuition reimbursement, Gym memberships or discounts, Employee discounts
- Review and evaluate daily maintenance or inspection requirements and assign priorities to various tasks in order to effect most efficient use of resources.
- Follow up work assignments making certain that correct method, procedures and practices are followed and that work assigned has been completed satisfactorily.
- When at a field base, be responsible for the maintenance of all aircraft assigned to him reviewing stock levels and requisitioning spares as necessary to provide required repairs. Responsible for the safety and security of all company assets at field base.
- Prepare reports, requisitions, inventories, and may personally certify on aircraft logs and related inspection and maintenance forms that work accomplished by self and/or other mechanics at field base meets the requirements of the FAA, manufacturer and PHI.
- Perform the duties of mechanic
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- 5 & 2
- Candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidate's residence.
- Travel between bases is required
- A&P License
- 5 Years Total Helicopter Experience
- 2 Years PHI Field Experience
- Aircraft Model experience preferred
- EMS Experience Preferred
- The successful applicant will demonstrate behavioral competencies in Drive & Energy, Functional/Technical Expertise, High Standards, Initiative, and Integrity
- Interview & acceptance with PHI Air Medical Maintenance Manager.
- Interview and acceptance with Customer Program Director may be required.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds), drug screening, and background screen.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com