First Officer IFR (Temporary 180 days)
- - 3810P - Pilots-KansasCityMO LearJe-EMS
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Airplane Air Ambulance (HAA) operations
- First Officer, Airplane-IFR-Dual Pilot (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- Two pilot crew
- Mostly domestic flying
- Occasional International flying to Mexico, Central America and Canada
- Must have knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Success applicant is required to live within one hour drive of Kansas City Downtown (KMKC) airport
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7
- Must live within 1 hour from the base
- Current and qualified on the VE7A certificate
- ATP Airplane, Multi-engine land
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement // 3,000 Total Hours // 2,000 hours airplane // 1,000 Hours PIC multi-engine turbine // 100 Hours Jet time // 50 in type (may be obtained on the job) // 250 night // 100 unaided night // 200 Hours Instrument // 150 hours actual IMC // 50 Hours Fixed Wing Turbine in last 12 months. // 135 or 121 Instrument Check-Ride (or full motion simulator training course) within the last 12 months //10 Hours Actual Instrument Time in Past 24 Month
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Tuberculosis screening; two Varivax vaccinations or positive varicella titer; two MMR vaccinations or positive titers for rubella, rubeola and mumps; tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis vaccine if greater than two (2) years since last tetanus diphtheria vaccine booster; Hepatitis B vaccination series history and a positive hepatitis B surface antibody titer for staff with risk for exposure to blood or other potentially infectious material; and annual flu vaccination (within the last twelve months)
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Basic and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com