Captain, VFR/NVG Line Pilot- Saudi Arabia
- - 3571P - Pilots-West Coast One - SA
- ot, SAU
- Full Time 42&42
- PHI Air Medical
- 412 VFR (Instrument rating required), operated dual pilot
- 12 Hrs. operations (rotating schedule)
- Transport of passengers to and from offshore locations
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement per CBA
- Housing will be provided
- 6 Weeks Rotational
- ATP Required
- 412 Current or Prior Qualified with PHI
- First Class Medical
- Valid US Passport
- Valid/Current Saudi Business Visa
- 3,500 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // Helicopters 500 Hours B412//100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations// 500 Hours Offshore
- HUET Training every 4 years
- 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Regular + International Work Days Bonus
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com