Senior Software Developer
- - 3621A - Admin-EMS-Administrative
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Experience and proficiency with technologies in use, or comparable technologies
- Full-stack design and development
- Mentor, coach and train developers to learn, lead, excel and grow in area of expertise.
- Ability to break down features into implementable stories
- Ability to decide between architecture options
- Perform Quality Assurance on all code and provide code reviews.
- Participate and make recommendations on the technical and functional direction of domain.
- Partner with the Software Architect and IT Business Systems Analyst on defining business requirements into core system capabilities.
- Meet with technical architects to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, write stories, identify and resolve system issues, ensure the system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
- Develop and/or configure, build, review and unit test software/solutions.
- Partner with developers in conceptualizing and validating solutions that meet business requirements.
- Prototype new requirements for the purpose of enhancing technical functionalities and information process flow.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, object-oriented design, and design patterns
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience implementing logging, monitoring, and reporting utilities preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience with agile development (manifesto, not method)
- Ability to organize work, good writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience, preferred.
- 6+ years of software development experience and demonstrates expert proficiency in C#, MS SQL, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Frameworks, Razor, Knockout, SignalR, teaching, mentoring and lead experience a plus.
- Professional certifications such as WebMethods, SCRUM, Agile, Kanban helpful but not mandatory
- Experience leading Scrum or Agile teams
- Experience coaching, mentoring and promoting individuals through the organization
- Senior level technical and analytical ability in any programming language
- Senior knowledge of XML, SQL technologies and integration is preferred
- IIS, C# .Net 4.0, MVC and WebAPI, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS, Knockout.js, Mercurial, Entity Frameworks, PetaPOCO
- MS SQL 2008, Web services using JSON, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Basic Salary
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com