Mgr, Clinical Administration
- - 3771U - Medical Staff--Clinical Mgmt.
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining best practice clinical administrative procedures, processes, workflow, publications and communication
- Responsible for managing the clinical interface with PHI technological platforms to include the learning management system, quality management system, digital publications, clinical intranet sites, materials management systems, and leadership on line education program.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining clinician and leadership user standards and expectations related to enterprise technology and platform utilization.
- Responsible for establishing leadership performance standards and expectations for administrative processes and workflows.
- Responsible for clinical project management including planning, monitoring, documentation, and reporting on clinical standards initiatives and undertakings.
- Responsible for the structure, content and interoperability of clinical manuals and publications.
- Responsible for developing and analyzing clinical informatics and data visualization tools.
- Responsible for providing training and topical presentations on clinical infrastructure, enterprise informatics, and process changes.
- Responsible for the research, development, and application of contemporary evidence based informatics, quality and clinical training tools.
- Responsible for supporting the PHI Safety Management System and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required
- Master's degree in related field is preferred
- Current licensure or certification in a related clinical profession is required
- Professional certification in a related field is preferred
- Demonstrated success in administration and delivery of technology based processes and programs
- Demonstrated success in development and delivery of simulation based educational programs
- Demonstrated success in management of competency and proficiency programs
- Demonstrated success in the management and oversight of learning management systems
- Previous supervisory and leadership experience is required
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with leadership and staff
- Must be capable of interacting with all levels of PHI employees, contracted employees, and customers
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Must have advanced computer software proficiency
- Must be able to pass pre-placement drug screening and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Customer Orientation - Effective performers stay close to customers and consumers. They view the organization through the eyes of the customer and go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs. They continually seek information and understand regarding market trends.
- Leader Identification - Effective performers identify with the role of leader and enjoy positions of responsibility and the exercise of authority. They understand that management is a distinct vocation and choose to be in a leadership position.
- Organizing & Planning - Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks. They plan, organize and actively manage meetings for maximum productivity.
- Results Orientation - Effective performers maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments. They are motivated by achievement and persist until the goal is reached. They convey a sense of urgency to make things happen. They respect the need to balance short- and long-term goals. They are driven by a need for closure.
- Talent Management - Effective performers keep a continual eye on the talent pool, monitoring skills and needs of all team members. They expand the skills of staff through training, coaching, and development activities related to current and future jobs. They evaluate and articulate present performance and potential to create opportunities for better use of staff abilities. They identify developmental needs and assist individuals in developing plans to improve themselves. They stay proficient in appropriate talent management processes, including best practices for prospecting, recruiting, selection, orientation and succession management.
- Team Management - Effective performers create and maintain functional work units. They understand the human dynamics of team formation and maintenance. They formulate team roles and actively recruit and select to build effective workgroups. They develop and communicate clear team goals and roles, and they provide a level of guidance and management appropriate to the circumstances. They reward team behavior and foster a team atmosphere in the workplace.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media