Spec, Strategic Ops Team(SOT)
- - 3625F - Admin-FIN-EMS-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate consistent customer focus.
- Ability to analyze and make good billing/collections decision in support of the goals and objectives of RMS Department and PFS.
- Recognize the entire scope of an issue and participate objectively towards resolution with other team members.
- Maintains professional personal appearance.
- Ability to verbally communicate details and understand parameters of job responsibilities.
- Initiative required learning and applying company organization and procedures.
- Is a team player and interfaces well with employees.
- Display professionalism in all communications bother verbal and written.
- Ability to provide written communication using best business practices when composing letters, memorandums, and emails regardless if the communication is inside the Company or with customer, clients or providers.
- Must maintain the highest professional and ethical standards in conduction day-to-day business on behalf of Company.
- Adheres to all Company HIPAA compliance regulations, business and professional ethics, and confidentiality and privacy regulations as outlined in the Corporate Code of Conduct, the Employee Handbook, and the RMS Department policies and procedures.
- Requires an in depth understanding of compliance, regulatory oversight bodies and payer requirements.
- Represents the company in a positive, customer friendly attitude to other employees, clients, agencies, entities and patients.
- No supervisory or budget responsibilities.
- Phoenix, AZ
- Provides support in ensuring all prebilling functions are meeting production goals in a timely manner.
- Provides oversight of legal accounts to include state specific research for lien requirements, estate searches and settlement funds.
- Perform Closest Appropriate Facility review per PHI policy prior to billing Medicare claims.
- Provide account review of all accounts submitted for agency transfer and write-offs to include balancing all programs per PHI policy.
- Responsible for collections related activities focusing on payer, accounts or programs as directed by management.
- Acts as a liaison for collection agencies and attorneys for all inquiries and information requests.
- Understands all policies and procedures in order to ensure that training and auditing align with policies
- Perform Attachment removals and TRW requests for assigned states
- Performs claims CQI and logs error rates for production measurements
- Assists management with month end reports to include financial liaison functions, account reviews, billing and ensuring CIPs are current
- Provides oversight of any payer that is managed outside of existing systems and workflows (Maryland MD)
- Update, audit and maintain reports and external tracking databases as directed by PFS management
- Provides coverage for vacant positions or for any area when production is not meeting expectations
- Provide on-the-job training for new hires and existing employees with additional training needs.
- Performs payer projects to include management escalations, DOI submissions, appeals and basic collections.
- Perform focused payer and program audits as assigned by management to identify issues to include assistance in correction of issues.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen.
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Conflict Management - Effective performers recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process. They are comfortable with healthy conflict and they support and manage differences of opinion. They thwart destructive competition or friction and use consensus to debate and resolve issues.
- Mission Focus - Effective performers understand and support the organization's mission – its core purpose for being. They believe in the mission, value it, and are committed to it. They communicate it to staff, stand behind it, and interpret its applications for others. They frequently refer to the mission and incorporate it into daily activities.
- Positive Impact- Effective performers make positive impressions on those around them. They are personable, self-confident, and generally likeable. They are optimistic and enthusiastic about what they do, and their excitement is contagious. They energize those around them.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making- Effective performers are able to identifyproblems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment. They isolate cause from symptoms, and compile information and alternatives to illuminate problems or issues. They involve others as appropriate and gather information from a variety of sources. They find a balance between studying the problem and solving it. They readily commit to action and make decisions that reflect sound judgment.
- Team Player - Effective performers are team oriented. They identify with the larger organizational team and their role within it. They share resources, respond to requests from other parts of the organization, and support larger legitimate organizational agendas as more important than local or personal goals.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media