Capt, IFR 9Pass/Less (AirMed)
- - 3220P - Pilots-Greenville KY EMS
- Greenville, KY, USA
- Full Time 7&7
Muhlenberg County, the 34th of Kentucky's 120, was created by the State Legislature in 1798 from parts of Logan and Christian Counties. Lying in the Western Coal Field Region of Kentucky, Muhlenberg County is within 600 miles of 44% of the population of the United States. 2009 census population estimates show 31,274 people calling Muhlenberg County home.
Muhlenberg County is a home to several features that make it inviting Recent renovations to the Muhlenberg County Courthouse and beautifications to the downtown Greenville area contributed to Greenville being ranked number 6th in Budget Travel's Coolest Small Towns in 2013. Central City hosts the Muhlenberg County Music Museum as a tribute to the strong musical heritage of our county, including the Everly Brothers, while Powderly is the home of Paradise Park , the Merle Travis Center, and the annual International Thumbpicking Contest.
Other unique features of our county include Muhlenberg County Airport, an equipped facility with a 5000 ft. x 75 ft. paved airway with a partial parallel taxiway and a newly installed lighting system that makes night travel possible. Muhlenberg County Airport also houses PHI Air Medical, a premium full-service air ambulance provider. Lake Malone and the Green River contribute to locate sports and water activities while the Greater Muhlenberg Parks and Recreation brings together 15 parks throughout the county, including the Spray Park located at the Central City Convention Center, plus the newly opened Muhlenberg County Park featuring the Ray Jones family Athletic complex. Felix E. Martin Jr. Hall provides residents and visitors with cultural experiences throughout the year as local as well as national talent is showcased. Explore Muhlenberg County... you will be amazed at what you discover
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Captain EC135 SPIFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- Successful applicant will function and be paid as Captain, VFR until upgrade to SPIFR (6 - 12 months)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement
- Relocation package is available upon approval - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- Schedule 7/7, Day of week the base changes schedules, and schedule change may be required
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 100 Hours Instrument (Actual & Hood)
- EC135 Qualified and Current Preferred
- 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Annual Flu Vaccine Not required
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Demonstrated Internal and External Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media