Mech, Sr A/C Cert A&P
- - 3277M - Maint-Mt. Pleasant TX-AMG
- Mt. Pleasant, TX, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- Schedule, assign and shift workers as necessary in order to carry out plans and production schedules defined by manager.
- Review and evaluate daily maintenance or inspection requirements and assign priorities to various tasks in order to effect most efficient use of resources.
- Follow up work assignments making certain that correct method, procedures and practices are followed and that work assigned has been completed satisfactorily.
- Notify manager of unusual situations requiring schedule changes, aircraft changes, extra manpower or technical assistance.
- Recommend disciplinary action when situations arise that require such action.
- Provide on the job training to other mechanics and evaluate their progress.
- When at a field base, be responsible for the maintenance of all aircraft assigned to him reviewing stock levels and requisitioning spares as necessary to provide required repairs. Responsible for the safety and security of all company assets at field base.
- Prepare reports, requisitions, inventories, and may personally certify on aircraft logs and related inspection and maintenance forms that work accomplished by self and/or other mechanics at field base meets the requirements of the FAA, manufacturer and PHI.
- Maintain close communication with Manager and Lead Pilot, and other agents as appropriate in order to ensure effective and timely job completion.
- Perform the duties of mechanic as time permits.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Successful applicants will be required to live within 1 hour of the base.
- Travel between bases is required
- High School diploma.
- Hold a Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant
- At least 5 years of Maintenance experience as a Certified Mechanic
- Have knowledge of the maintenance sections of company manuals, Operations Specifications, FAR's
- Possess basic skills in communications and management.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds) drug screening and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com