Kansas City Children's Mercy, BE 200 First Officer, IFR
- - 3164P - Pilots-Kansas City MO-EMS
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Current and qualified on the VE7A Certificate
- BE200 IFR First Officer/Line Pilot for Two-Pilot Crew IFR
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement per CBA
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement per CBA
- Housing will not be provided
- 7/7, Day of week the base changes schedules, and schedule change may be required
- Must live within 1 hour from the base
- ATP Airplane Multi-engine Land
- Will accept a Commercial Instrument Airplane Multi-engine Land rated candidates who have completed an ATP Multi-engine Land Written within the last 24 months acceptably and possess the ability to pass an ATP Checkride during initial pilot training.
- First Class Medical
- Current Passport
- 2,000 hours Airplane // 1000 hours Airplane PIC // 500 hours PIC Multi-Engine Airplane // 100 Hrs PIC Night (Airplane) // 100 hours Actual IMC // 50 hours in type (may be obtained on the job) 50 Hrs Multi-engine airplane with last 24 months // 10 Hrs Actual Instrument Time in Past 24 Months // A 135 or 121 Instrument Check-Ride (or full motion simulator training course) within the last 12 months
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer
- Tuberculosis screening; two Varivax vaccinations or positive varicella titer; two MMR vaccinations or positive titers for rubella, rubeola and mumps; tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis vaccine if greater than two (2) years since last tetanus diphtheria vaccine booster; Hepatitis B vaccination series history and a positive hepatitis B surface antibody titer for staff with risk for exposure to blood or other potentially infectious material; and annual flu vaccination (within the last twelve months)
- Base and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media