Mech, Managing Ld A/C Cert A&P
- - 3230M - Pool-Mechanics-EMS
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 14&14
- Check all logbooks for any discrepancies that pilot's may have had with the aircraft.
- Check for any schedule work to be performed and routine maintenance.
- Schedule all major maintenance to be performed.
- Troubleshoot any discrepancies that may require parts.
- Order parts that aren't available at the base.
- Distribute all work that has to be performed and oversee that all maintenance is being done according to PHI and Manufactures Manuals.
- Help with the maintenance as needed, oversee the work as being performed by parts and facility maintenance personnel.
- Compy with entries in RAMCO, such as Tech Logs, status sheets, and component replacements.
- Assure that all personnel assigned is working safe with a positive professional attitude.
- Various locations
- High School diploma.
- Hold a Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant
- At least 5 years of Maintenance experience as a Certified Mechanic
- Have knowledge of the maintenance sections of company manuals, Operations Specifications, FAR's
- Possess basic skills in communications and management.
- Computer skills required.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds) drug screening and background check
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Team Player - Effective performers are team oriented. They identify with the larger organizational team and their role within it. They share resources, respond to requests from other parts of the organization and support larger legitimate organizational agendas as more important than local or personal goals.
- Positive Impact - Effective performers make positive impressions on those around them. They are personable, self-confident and generally likable. They are optimistic and enthusiastic about what they do, and their excitement is contagious. They energize those around them.
- Mission Focus - Effective performers understand and support the organization's mission - its core purpose for being. They believe in the mission, value it and are committed to it. They communicate it to staff, stand behind it, and interpret its applications for others. They frequently refer to the mission and incorporate it into daily activities.
- Conflict Management - Effective performers recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process. They are comfortable with healthy conflict, and they support and manage differences of opinion. They thwart destructive competition or friction, use consensus to debate, and resolve issues.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Effective performers are able to identify problems, solve them, act decisively and show good judgment. They isolate causes from symptoms, and compile information and alternatives to illuminate problems or issues. They involve others as appropriate and gather information from a variety of sources. They find a balance between studying the problem and solving it. They readily commit to action and make decisions that reflect sound judgment.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media