Air Medical Base Supervisor Wickenburg, AZ
- - Clinical/Aviation/Maintenance
- Wickenburg, AZ, USA
- Full Time
- Performing under the general supervision of the Operations Manager, this position supervises and manages flight personnel and base operations.
- Must comply with job description for air medical personnel as specified by medical discipline and company policy
- As Determined by Regional Director
- Must live within 1 hour from the base
- Current licensure as a Paramedic, Registered Nurse, Mechanic, or a Pilot
- Must have and maintain all current required certifications depending on professional affiliation.
- Must have at least 5 years RN/Paramedic/Mechanic/Pilot experience (as applicable), one year flight experience.
- Must have excellent communication and human relation skills, and requires the ability to build working relationships with administration and staff.
- Requires effective skills for interfacing with all levels of PHI staff and outside contacts.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field preferred
215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- Must be able to pass pre-placement exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment) and drug screening testing
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
- Conflict Management – Can recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process.
- Mission Focus – Understands and supports the organization's mission – its core purpose of being.
- Positive Impact – Can make positive impressions on those around you.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – Can identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment.
- Team Player – Can identify with a larger organizational team and their role within it.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media