- - Clinical
- Deer Valley, AZ, USA
- Full Time
- Full Time Flight Paramedic responsible for providing comprehensive care to critically ill and/or injured patients of all ages in both pre-hospital and inter-facility hospital settings
- Understands and applies specialized principles and techniques of flight paramedic practice, advanced emergency procedures and diagnostics.
- Performs a variety of outreach and educational activities in addition to flight related responsibilities
- Maintains current certifications required for active flight duty
- Schedule varies
- Must live within 1 hour of the base
- Current and unrestricted state certification/license as a Paramedic.
- Must maintain body weight below 215#
- Minimum of 3 years current prehospital field experience (5yrs preferred)
- Current required AHA certifications (BLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP) and PHTLS or ITLS.
- Effective human relations skills and competent computer abilities for electronic charting
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment) and drug screening testing
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field preferred
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com