- - Administration
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
- Responsible for assisting with PFS review table and subsequent actions required to facilitate gaining additional documentation and/or documents in order to process the patient's bill expeditiously and compliantly.
- Responsible for assisting with education with new/current employees, contract employees related to proper documentation within the Golden Hour chart.
- Responsible for assisting with clinical data collection, data analysis, and reporting QA/QI findings
- Assists Communication Center with clinical support on transport questions as needed
- Assists Manager Clinical Services with activities related to Risk Management and Compliance
- Accountable for ensuring corporate Safety Management System activities are being effectively applied by staff personnel within PHI AMG.
- Promote PHI's Destination Zero initiative
- Any other duties as assigned
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paramedic or RN with 3-5 years current air medical flight experience
- Must be knowledgeable of the Golden Hour Data System and charting requirements
- Must be detailed-oriented and ability to accurately collect, analyze and report data
- Must be proficient in group educational presentations and have the ability to clearly communicate
- Must be proficient with computers and MS Office, Excel database
- Prefer advanced degree
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
- Conflict Management – Can recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process.
- Mission Focus – Understands and supports the organization's mission – its core purpose of being.
- Positive Impact – Can make positive impressions on those around you.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – Can identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment.
- Team Player – Can identify with a larger organizational team and their role within it.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media